About Me

My photo
Huntsville, AL, United States
Jennifer Walker, Realtor, CSP, MCSP Serving the Northern Alabama area; providing real resoures and real solutions to all your real estate needs. Specializing in relocation and new construction.

Blog Archive

Mortgage Calculator.org
Home Value: $
Loan amount: $
Interest rate: %
Loan term: years
Start date:
Property tax: %
PMI: %
Output parameters »
Mortgage Calculator Script

Powered by Blogger.

My Twitter Updates

    Follow me @JenniferW_Exit

    Followers

    Monday, April 30, 2012

    Coming Soon: Events of the Valley



    Are you missing some of the entertainment and activities in the Huntsville/Madison area? Well you are not alone!  I know when we moved to the area I felt the same way. I just could not find advertising on events on tv or print media in a timely matter, and yes i know that i can google to find what i need. But, the question is, some people may not have the time or frankly dont want to have to google on a website to find everything they need. Anyway, most businesses have what we call a hook to keep you associated with there services or product and continue sending you information. 


    It is becoming more challenging to search a site without giving up something like your email and in most cases setting up a name and a password. I have at least 10 passwords counting. Where will this end? I realize my tone may sound a little resistant to change and you are probably right. Some things should remain personal. I may be fighting a loosing battle, but I know someone will agree with me. As a local Realtor. I have taken the time to do some research for you to get you up to date on the latest happenings. 


    My resource center was designed with you in mind. Huntsville is a growing city and there are always things to do. You may need to be reminded of those things and that is the purpose of this blog.  As your resource center I am going to attempt to share all that I know and more so that you will be able to enjoy the city through the summer months.  







    0 comments: